TravelBuilders International LLC
A Journey of Religious
“Father Ralph A. DiOrio”
Visiting the Basilicas, Cathedrals, Churches, and Shrines
Paris & Lourdes
Travel Dates: Tuesday, September 13, through Thursday, September 22, 2011
Join Father Ralph A. DiOrio, the Roman Catholic Priest with a healing gift from the Holy Spirit, when he celebrates Holy Mass in the Cathedral of Notre-Dame, where the “Crown of Thorns” and a piece of the “True Cross” are kept, and in the Shrine of the Miraculous Medal and the Green Scapular where the incorrupt body of St. Catherine Laboure lies under the alter. Visit the chapels where the incorrupt body’s of St. Bernadette lies in Nevers and St. Therese in Lisieux, France. Continue on to ‘Our Lady’s healing Shrine in Lourdes, France for prayer, meditation, and petitions to Our Lady for healing and peace.
- Airfare on a scheduled international airline from Boston to Paris and return to Boston from Pau France.
- Transfers from airport to hotel in Paris and hotel in Lourdes to airport in Pau.
- First class hotel accommodations with private facilities in both Paris and Lourdes.
- Four (4) nights in Paris and four (4) nights in Lourdes including breakfast and dinner each day.
- In Paris: Visit and attend Holy Mass in Notre Dame Cathedral (The original Crown of Thorns and a piece of the True Cross are enshrined here.), the Chapel of the Miraculous Medal and Green Scapular, (This is where the “Blessed Virgin Mary” gave the Miraculous Medal to Sister Catherine Laboure in November 1830 and the Green Scapular to Novice Sister Justine Bisqueyburu in January, 1840), the shrine of St. Vincent de Paul (The Saints bones and relics are contained in this church), and the Basilica of Sacre Coeur. The Basilica and Parish Church of Paris and dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- In Paris: Also Visit the Louve and D’Orsay Museums and sail on the Seine River during an illuminations cruise.
- From Paris: Excursion to the small city of Lisieux, France and the Shrine of St. Theresa, The Little Flower, and a full day excursion to the old town of Never, France and the shrine of St. Bernadette. Her incorrupt body rests under the altar in the Convent Church. According to Pope Pius X St. Bernadette and St. Therese are two of the most important saints of our time.
- Transfer via France’s high speed bullet train (TGV) from
Paris to Lourdes and transfer to hotel.
- In Lourdes: Visit, pray, meditate, and attend Holy Mass in the Cave
and by the healing waters in the Grotto. Immerse in these healing waters of the baths. Visit the home and mill, and attend Holy Mass at the parish church of St. Bernadette.
- Teaching, Healing, and Inspirational sessions conducted throughout.
- Other appropriate visits and sightseeing included. Adequate time for individual prayer and meditation provided at the sites and shrines indicated.
- Accompanied throughout by a TravelBuilders Int’l LLC representative.